Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What is a Trinket Penpal and how do I get one?

Trinket Penpals:
Penpals whom exchange regulary a SHORT one page letter or note along with a small trinket (basically a little gift or thing of little value that you think your pal might enjoy such as a chocolate, notebook, cute pen, coffee satchet, clips, DVD/CD, drawing, gum, candy, bookmark, small book, magazine, hairties...that kind of thing).

In time you can choose to start writing longer letters, but for the purpose of a trinket penpal, you simply use one or two pieces of paper.  (Although I find this so super hard!!!)


How do I get one? 
You'll need to be a member of Swap-bot (for security reasons, I prefer it this way).

Fill in questionnaire below, copy and paste into an email and send to muishkas@gmail.com (me!)
I'll then post your answers in this blog with a link to your profile in Swapbot so people can contact you if they are interested in becoming a Trinket pal or a Penpal.
Likewise, you can look through this blog and choose someone with your own interests to contact, and see if they would like to become friends.


 Can I see what other people send their pals?
I'd also love to update the blog with special Happy Mail you recieve - so when you get someone nice from your pal, perhaps drop me a photo so I can upload it to this blog. Make sure to tell me who it's from (swapbot name only).


Questionnaire
 Copy and paste into an email, answer questions and send to muishkas@gmail.com


Swapbot Name:
Swapbot Profile Link: (the webpage link to your profile page on swapbot)
Age: (approx if you’re not comfortable)
Country:


I collect:
My favourite colour is:
Please don’t send me:
My hobbies/interests are:
I like to write letters about:
25 words or less, tell us about your personality:
I am obsessed with:
I can’t stand:
I love to make:
I really don’t like:
My Blog link: (if you have one)

Anything extra?

I am/am not interested in private swaps

A few words on the kind of pal I'm looking for:













No comments:

Post a Comment